Even MORE public hours starting 4/5
Starting April 5th, the Library will be expanding its public hours:
- Monday - Thursday from 10am to 9pm
- Friday 10am to 6pm
- Saturday 10am to 5pm
As the Library moves back to its pre-pandemic operating schedule, you’ll also notice changes to some of the policies and services that have been put in place over the last year. Here are the changes you’ll want to be aware of:
- Borrowing periods will revert back to the 1 - 2 - 3 checkout model we used prior to the pandemic:
- 1 week checkouts: Magazines, Blu-rays, DVDs, Trending Titles (returning soon), Video Games, Launchpads
- 2 week checkouts: New Books, New Audiobooks, New CDs, TV Series
- 3 week checkouts: Books, Audiobooks, CDs
- Holds will be reserved for up to 1 week on the hold shelf, instead of 2 weeks.
- Curbside Pickup will be available in the lobby on Monday through Saturday. Appointments will still be required, but you’ll be able to pick up your items any time after 12pm Monday through Saturday.
- The Library will be accepting cash again at the front desk. Staff will also be able to make change again, so exact change will not be required.
- We will no longer be offering free printing up to $2.00. Standard printing/copying rates apply.
And here are some things that are staying the same:
- Masks will still be required at all times for anyone entering the building, including patrons who are picking up curbside orders, as well as people who have been partially or fully vaccinated against COVID.
- Automatic renewals are still in effect! Checked out items will automatically renew 3 days before the due date, as long as no one else has a hold on the item. Items will be automatically renewed up to three times.
- Our Take 10 service will still be available for adults, children, and teens!
- Temporary library card applications will be available through June 1st. Already applied for a temporary library card? Stop by the library with your photo ID and proof of address to complete your registration.
- Returned items will still be quarantined for 24+ hours before being checked in.
You can take a look at our COVID FAQ page for more information about the Library’s COVID response. Questions or comments about the Library’s COVID response should be directed to our Library Director, Eric Bailey.