Limited Public Hours to Resume on Monday, 2/8
The Lake Bluff Public Library will be resuming limited public hours beginning Monday, February 8. Here is what you need to know:
- Public hours are scheduled for the following days and times:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 2-6pm.
- Curbside pickup and remote document services will continue on the following days and times:
- Tuesdays, Thursdays from 1-6pm.
- Saturdays from 1-5pm.
- Masks are required to enter the building during both public hours and curbside pickup hours.
- During public hours, the following services will be available:
- Browsing and checkout
- Public computer access
- Printing, copying, faxing, and scanning
- Notary services
- Reference and Reader’s Advisory services
- The following services will be available with some modifications:
- In building return of materials will be located in the Library lobby.
- If you pick up an item and decide not to borrow it, please do not reshelve it—please return it to one of our browsing carts.
- A full list of services is available on our COVID Resources page.
As always, your patience and cooperation are appreciated as we work to restore services. We are continuing to monitor local metrics and guidance from public health experts and we are committed to ensuring that the Library remains both accessible and safe during this challenging time. If you have any questions about the Library’s COVID response, please contact Eric Bailey, the Library Director.