More Public Hours starting 3/8
Hooray! Starting March 8th, we will be expanding our public hours. Here is what to you need to know:
- Public hours are scheduled for the following days and times:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10am-6pm
- Curbside pickup and remote document services will continue on the following days and times:
- Tuesdays, Thursdays from 1-6pm
- Saturdays from 1-5pm
- Masks are required to enter the building during both public hours and curbside pickup hours.
- During public hours, the following services will be available:
- Browsing and checkout
- Public computer access
- Printing, copying, faxing, and scanning
- Notary services
- Reference and Reader's Advisory services
- The following services will be available with some modifications:
- In building return of materials will be located in the Library lobby.
- If you pick up an item and decide not to borrow it, please do not reshelve it---please return it to one of our browsing carts.