On Tuesday, October 27, the Lake Bluff Public Library became aware of a presumed positive COVID case on staff. Out of an abundance of caution, the Library is temporarily closing the building, effective immediately; all in-building services including Curbside Pickup are suspended effective immediately. Service changes are as follows:
- The exterior book drops will be closed for the duration of the closure. Due dates will be adjusted and you will not be charged fines for days that the Library is closed.
- Curbside Pickup is suspended while the Library is closed.
- Library staff will not be available for phone assistance. General inquiries may be sent to our reference desk email. Voicemails will not be answered until after the Library reopens.
- Virtual programming will continue as scheduled.
- eBooks, eAudiobooks, and other digital resources will continue to be available at lakeblufflibrary.org.
The health and safety of our patrons and staff remains our top priority. We will be updating the Library website with new information as we are able to share it. Questions or concerns may be forwarded to Eric Bailey, the Library Director. We hope that you stay healthy and safe during this time.