Partner with Us
Community is at the heart of the mission of the Lake Bluff Public Library, and we are always interested in finding new ways to partner with other community businesses and organizations. These are some of our current partnerships:
- The Lake Bluff Brewing Company has been a valued community partner of the Library since 2015. The Library and Brewing Company cohost a regular Trivia Night at the Brewing Company, which is one of the Library’s most popular programs. The Brewing Company has also brewed special batches of beer called Totally Booked, donating $1 for every pint sold to the Library.
- The Library has worked extensively with Lake Bluff Strong, a collaborative effort between several Lake Bluff organizations and individuals in the community to share information about COVID-19 and available community resources and events during the shelter-in-place order.
- Read Between the Ravines is a two-community, one-nonfiction reading program and author visit offered in partnership with Lake Forest Library and other community partners such as Gorton Community Center, History Center of Lake Forest-Lake Bluff, Lake Forest College, and Lake Forest Book Store.
- Elawa Farms and Lake Bluff Open Lands Association have partnered with us to offer free gardening and other educational programming to the public.
- Generous donations from Pasquesi Home and Gardens have supplemented our Seed Library since 2019.
- Lake Bluff Park District is home to our Little Free Library, which can be found just outside the Recreation Center, as well as a second free lending library in the Recreation Center itself.
Other partners include the Village of Lake Bluff, the Lake Bluff 125 Committee, Lake Bluff School District 65, Lake Forest High School District 115, Lake Bluff History Museum, Donati’s Pizza, Heinen’s, and more.