The Library is offering remote document services while access to the building is limited.
Submitting Your Request
Print requests can be submitted electronically at any time through our remote printing form.
Copying, Faxing, and Scanning
Copy, fax, and scan requests must be submitted at the Library during Curbside Pickup hours. Fill out a copy/fax/scan request form (we'll have copies available at the Library, too), place your documents in the provided envelope, and place the envelope in the marked bin at the Document Services table at the Curbside Pickup point in the Library lobby.
Wait for a staff member to contact you
Turnaround time for requests is typically 1-2 business days. We have limited staffing onsite and we appreciate your patience as we work quickly to fulfill your request. A staff member will contact you with information on payment and scheduling a time to pick up your documents.
We have made some adjustments to our regular copying, printing, and faxing fees.
- Fees must be paid in full before pickup can be scheduled.
- Fees can be paid by credit card only. We are not able to accept cash or check payments at this time.
- If your copy or print job is less than $2.00, you will not be charged (limited per person per day).
- If your copy or print job is more than $2.00, the total cost of the document will be charged. Our fee schedule for copying/printing is as follows:
- $0.10/page for black and white
- $0.30/page for color
- Double sided copies are charged per side.
- Standard fees for faxing are still in effect ($1/page for the first 5 pages; $0.25/page for pages 6+. We do not charge for the cover sheet).
If you have questions about this service or if you are having difficulty submitting your request, please call the Library at 847-234-2540 or email our reference desk and we'll be happy to help you out.