Loan Periods, Fines, and Fees
Fines & Loan Periods
|New Books, New Music, New Audiobooks||2 weeks||$0.10/day|
|Music CDs||3 weeks||$0.10/day|
|Trending Titles (Books)||1 week||$0.10/day|
|Trending Titles (A/V)||1 week||$1.00/day|
|TV Series||2 weeks||$1.00/day|
|Video Games||1 week||$1.00/day|
|ILL Materials||Set by lending library||$1.00/day|
|Book Bags||3 weeks||$0.10/day|
Fines will not exceed the cost of the item.
Items are considered overdue when:
- they have not been returned by opening on the day after the item due date; or
- they have not been renewed by 11:59 pm on the item due date.
All materials except interlibrary loans may be renewed up to 3 times provided that the item is not on hold for another patron. Items will be renewed automatically, unless there is a hold on the item or a block on the patron’s account. Patrons who exhaust the renewal limit are encouraged to return the item to the library shelves for a period of 24 hours before checking the item out again.
Patrons are not permitted to check out library materials when they owe fines and/or fees that total $10.00 or more. Borrowing privileges will be restored once the balance is settled.
Fines may be paid at the Library with cash or check or online via credit card (see instructions for online payment). We do not charge any transaction fees for online payments.
Copy, Print, & Fax Fees
- Copy: $0.10 per page for black and white, $0.30 per page for color
- Print: $0.10 per page for black and white, $0.30 per page for color
- Fax $1.00 per page for the first 5 pages; $0.25 per page after the first 5
- Replacement Library Cards: $2.00
- Flash Drives: $5.50
- Headphones: $2.00
- The Library may charge repair fees for reparable damage that does not result from normal wear and tear:
- Torn pages: $0.50/page
- Book cover replacement: $3.00
- 1 and 2 disc media cases $3.00
- 3+ disc media cases $5.00
- Other fees may be assessed based on the extent and nature of the damage, the supplies needed, and the staff time required. Repair fees for interlibrary loan items are determined by the lending library.
- Replacement fees are charged to patrons who lose or irreparably damage library materials. Replacement fees will cover the full dollar amount of what the Library will need to pay to replace the item, as well as a $5.00 processing fee. Replacement fees for Interlibrary Loan items are determined by the lending library.
- The Library reserves the right to select all replacement items, as well as the vendors from which replacement items are purchased. In the event that the Library opts to not replace an item, the processing fee will be waived and the patron will be responsible for the replacement cost only.