Return of the Things: Expanded Return Hours Start 7/7!
Right now, we are accepting returns on a limited basis due to the high volume of materials that are currently checked out. Here is what you need to know:
- We will have return bins located at the Library's main entrance during the following days and times:
- Mondays - 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Tuesdays - 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesdays - 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Thursdays - 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Fridays - 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Saturdays - 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Returns will be accepted in the Library building during the following days and times:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- The main entrance is our inclement weather location for Curbside Pickup, so in the event of inclement weather, returns will be closed for the day to ensure that we have sufficient space.
- The exterior book drops will remain closed for the time being (more on this below).
- Your items will be quarantined for 96 hours and checked in on the business day immediately following the quarantine period. During the quarantine period, your items will remain checked out to your account. You will not be charged overdue fines for the quarantine period.
Please note that this is our plan for the first wave of returns. We anticipate the exterior drops being closed for our initial wave of returns:the amount of items that are currently checked out vastly exceeds the capacity of our exterior book drops. Once the rate of returns falls back to a more typical level, the exterior book drops will be reopened.
Questions? Call us at 847-234-2540 or contact the reference desk