Winter Reading Club
Welcome to Winter Reading Club!
Winter Reading Club will run from 12/4-2/28.
There are two ways to participate in Winter Reading Club: you can sign up and track your reading through Beanstack (either online or through the Beanstack app) or you can use a paper log (we'll have copies available at the Library as well).
How do I sign up for Beanstack?
If you’ve used Beanstack before, just log into the website or app using your old credentials.
If you’re new and signing up through the website, just click “Register an Individual or Family” and follow the prompts.
If you’re new and registering through the app, tap Yes on the home screen, and then search for the Lake Bluff Library. Tap Sign Up on the login screen and follow the prompts.
Once you’re logged in, you can register you and your family for the 2021 Winter Reading Challenge!
Reading Lists and Resources
Want to keep reading?
If you finish Winter Reading Club and want to continue reading, you can! Here are instructions for doing this in Beanstack.
If you’re using a computer:
- Log into your Beanstack account and click Log Reading and Activities in the top left corner.
- Click Minutes.
- Select the date that you want to log minutes for.
- Enter how much time you spent reading. Title and author information is optional, but you’re welcome to include that as well.
- Click Log when you’re finished.
If you’re using the Beanstack app:
- Tap the [+] button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Reading.
- Tap Log a Day, Minutes or Pages Only.
- Select the date you want to log your minutes for.
- Enter the number of minutes you spent reading that day.
- Tap Finish when you’re finished.
Questions? Give us a call at 847-234-2540, or send us an email.